Thursday, March 12, 2015

#80-In Stitches- Inky Impressions


*****The winner from challenge #78 has not contacted me to claim the prize- Craft Classes Online has provided a seat (up to a $25 value) for one of their classes.  I have re-drawn and the second chance winner is Margo S.  Congrats Margo, please contact Kelly to claim your prize!*****


Lovely entries in our Border Time challenge from last week!  Thank you to everyone that played along! 

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

We were lucky enough to have The Paper Shelter on board as our wonderful sponsor and that means one lucky person will win a $15 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter!  Yipppeee, I wish it was me:-)  I have used random.org to pick me a winner and that lucky person is entry 
#6-Amy Cohen
Congratulations Amy!  Please contact Kelly to claim your $15 GC to The Paper Shelter!
*******************************************
So now this week, I am pleased to welcome back the oh-so-cute Inky Impressions as our sponsor!

http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/products.php?cat=41

Here is a little bit about them:
We are a young Rubber Stamp Company that offers some of the cutest children & animal stamps on the market today! Each and every stamp made is “Extra Deep Etched” on Quality Red Rubber for a crisp impression everytime! All our stamps are made right here in the USA!
All Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps are sold with EZ Mount just waiting to get inked! The characters LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas & Christopher are cartoon versions of our children. LiLi is a nickname for our youngest daughter MarLeigha. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.
  I am a stay at home mommy and wife to a very loving and supportive man.  Without the support of my family and friends, my dream would not have been possible.  This has been a long time coming and finally…I am ADRIFT on a DREAM!
I can’t even begin to express how excited I am to share my dream with you.  We are devoted to you, our customers, so please feel free to share your artwork that is made with our stamps, or to just drop us a line to say hello!
 Our challenge this week is In Stitches!  I would love to see either real or faux stitching on your card!  My team has wonderful creations featuring stitches for you!
Gorgeous creations from my design team and now I hope you'll play along with us!  Inky Impressions have offered a $10 gift certificate to one lucky winner!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!